Hdmi tv monitor

iqs 01 Aug 12

Hi,I posted a thread regarding using my 32 inch LCD tv with my pc. The response was that it won't produce the kind of image quality a dedicated pc monitor will offer.this is more noticeable with text and photos.

We have seen hdmi tv monitors ,will this type of monitor produce equal image quality to a dedicated pc monitor ?. Thanks

Nontek 01 Aug 12

Hi, I have a HDMI TV/PC Monitor - I tried it with HDMI cable from my Laptop, but the difference was not noticeable. My laptop is new and does have HDMI as well as VGA output.

I have reverted to VGA only, my TV has both HDMI and VGA.

KRONOS the First 01 Aug 12

will this type of monitor produce equal image quality to a dedicated pc monitor ?.

No. HDMI although a little better,perhaps and it will transmit audio as well as video for day to day stuff a dedicated monitor is better. Gaming I am not sure as I have never gamed on my 32 inch. I prefer my 27 inch Dell for that,

iqs 02 Aug 12

Hi, Opted for a Samsung led pc monitor ,main reason was if I'm not happy with it I can't return it ,unles it develops a fault lol Cheers all

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message