Hdmi tv monitor

iqs 01 Aug 12

Hi,I posted a thread regarding using my 32 inch LCD tv with my pc. The response was that it won't produce the kind of image quality a dedicated pc monitor will offer.this is more noticeable with text and photos.

We have seen hdmi tv monitors ,will this type of monitor produce equal image quality to a dedicated pc monitor ?. Thanks

Nontek 01 Aug 12

Hi, I have a HDMI TV/PC Monitor - I tried it with HDMI cable from my Laptop, but the difference was not noticeable. My laptop is new and does have HDMI as well as VGA output.

I have reverted to VGA only, my TV has both HDMI and VGA.

KRONOS the First 01 Aug 12

will this type of monitor produce equal image quality to a dedicated pc monitor ?.

No. HDMI although a little better,perhaps and it will transmit audio as well as video for day to day stuff a dedicated monitor is better. Gaming I am not sure as I have never gamed on my 32 inch. I prefer my 27 inch Dell for that,

iqs 02 Aug 12

Hi, Opted for a Samsung led pc monitor ,main reason was if I'm not happy with it I can't return it ,unles it develops a fault lol Cheers all

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message