haxdoor- h trouble

musiclady 15:14 30 Oct 04

i can not get rid of this virus, so i want to do a format of my c drive can some one guide me thorugh what i have to do from making a xp boot floopy etc

JonnyTub 15:16 30 Oct 04

try following these instructions click here

curlylad 15:27 30 Oct 04

Sorry to see you are still having trouble with that Trojan , but before you format try this 30 day free trial Trojan Hunter click here

rawprawn 15:42 30 Oct 04

click here Download and run this free scanner, turn system restore off before scanning. No gauantees but it is very good and has only failed me once.It found the problem but couldn't remove it. If that happens click here download and run this 30 day trial from Webroot

rawprawn 15:44 30 Oct 04

Always turn System Restore Off, and if you get a message cannot delete because it is being used by another application, run it again in Safe Mode.

rawprawn 15:51 30 Oct 04

Sorry you shouldn't have to reformat.But you can do it from your XP Disc However click here for how to make a boot disc and how to format

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…