Haxdoor-h

Jai 20:03 05 Jan 05

Have checked the archive & followed the tips but still no luck erasing the above. Have also tried the registry modification, again no luck as a couple of the items listed are not present in my registry!!! I am running or have run - Adaware SE;SpyBot S&D;AVG7;Spyware Blaster;A2;Trojan Hunter 4;McAffee Stinger; Is there any more I can do? Is this parasite dangerous? What does it actually do? How do I get rid? Thanks in advance.

gudgulf 20:15 05 Jan 05

Have a look at this click here

JoeC 20:18 05 Jan 05

get rid of !!

Have a read here, under each tab

click here

Jai 17:25 06 Jan 05

JoeC
Tried to access the site at Sophos but page unavailable - even the homw page.

gudgulf
The problem on that site is very very similar to mine. Will turn of Remote Access Mgr (manual & auto) & see what happens.

Thx for replies.

Jai 20:37 09 Jan 05

Tried all the tips but had to accept defeat. That is haxdoor was not removed. I hope that it is just a conflict & Spy Bot sees it as a virus/trojan. The puter has all the "top" spyware/antivirus programs still installed & apart from haxdoor it is clean. Will tick the resolved box now, but I am not 100% convinced.

palinka 20:56 09 Jan 05

I had same problem; tried all ways to remove it
but spybot kept finding it. Tried various sites for advice: some mentioned other versions of Haxdoor but not H; some implied it was harmless; none offered any help on removing it. That was in oct/Nov I think. Eventually I gave up. If I had got Haxdoor-H it didn't seem to be doing anything. Then in Dec I ran spybot again and whadya know - no sign of haxdoor-H. I don't know what I've done to make this happen. This site was still bookmarked on my pc and (from memory) was the only one that was remotely useful.

click here

curlylad 21:20 09 Jan 05

If you still have this then there are a few things we can try

30 Day trial Trojan Hunter click here

Scanner , turn off system restore , run scanner , turn system restore back on click here

Or this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…