Having trouble sending emails

DIYgirl 19:12 14 Oct 04

I use a wanadoo address as my main email account, and recently had to retrieve this account as the settings got messed up. Not too much of a problem, but I use an evemail dial-up service to access the internet and am having trouble sorting that out.

When I click tools/accounts/properties/servers (for the wanadoo account) the box for Server Information/Outgoing Mail should have the details for the Evemail server in it. But it has Wanadoo server information in it instead. I know what I need to change it to (I have done this before!) but can't change it as the box is greyed out and I can't work out how to get access to it.

I am sure that someone out there can help me sort out this problem--it is, surely, minor in the scheme of things and I am a dolt to not know how to do it. Thank you all in advance!

Diodorus Siculus 20:22 14 Oct 04

How about recreating the account that you want - simply add it as a new one and delete the old one.

ie make a new wanadoo account from scratch with wanadoo pop3 server but evemail smtp server.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…