Having trouble installing shareaze.

captaincrunch 22:07 30 May 05

having trouble installing shareaze, although i dont think the problem is with shareaze. i get the following error message when i try to install the program:
'setup was unable to create the directory "D:\Shareaze".
Error 5: access is denied.'

D: is my DVD drive, but i did not ask for it to be installed to the D drive, rather i asked that it be installed in C: program files. can someone please shed some light on this problem. thanks alot.

Diodorus Siculus 22:13 30 May 05

Are you installing the program from a CD/ DVD?

If so, copy the setup file to the hard drive and run again from there.

captaincrunch 22:43 30 May 05

i had it originally on a cd when i first came accross the problem, so i then copied it to the hard drive and tried to install it from there but still got the same message. then i decided to download it from the shareaza website hoping this would certaily resolve the problem, but still the same problem.

captaincrunch 23:00 30 May 05

i had it originally on a cd when i first came accross the problem, so i then copied it to the hard drive and tried to install it from there but still got the same message. then i decided to download it from the shareaza website hoping this would certaily resolve the problem, but still the same problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…