having trouble connecting 2nd pc to wireless!

starbar78 22:40 23 Apr 08

Hi,

I really hope someone out there can help, have been at this for hours now but still no joy. ok story have belkin wireless router on main pc in office and trying to connect my pc in the bedroom to it, my boyfs ps3 connects fine. i have installed a netgear wireless usb adapter and that is all fine and says that it is connected to the wireless. but the wireless connection icon at the bottom right of the screen has status with exclamation mark saying limited or no connectivity. also says the same when i go into my network connections and right click on the wireless icon. i think it must be something to do with my settings on my pc but dont know what could it be the ip address, it shows as different one at mo have changed it to the same one as the main router and office pc but it then just says acquiring ip address and doesn't do anything else. if someone would be able to help me i would be so grateful im this close to throwing the pc out the window!

Thanks

Starbar

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…