having trouble burning my dvd's (using nero 5)

wanda 00:02 07 Feb 03

i just bought a new computer(fujitsu siemens) and it came with a dvd+rw and iv tried making copys of my dvd's for my brother and it just keeps coming up with, copy-write protected cannot read!! am i using the wrong software? or doing somthing wrong? or cannot it just not be done? someone please help.

mavestar 00:04 07 Feb 03

Hi, i am not quite sure if that can be done, another way to do it is through a tv card. Do you have one ?

mavestar 00:08 07 Feb 03

A way to copy dvd is to connect a playstation2 or a stand alone dvd player to your tv cards out socket and then record the dvd onto your hdd, then burn it on to 2 svcds any help ?

Cordy13 00:12 07 Feb 03

You are not normally permitted to to copy commercial DVDs, that's why you get the notification 'Copyright Protected'.

billyliv 00:40 07 Feb 03

Hi, I bought an internal Ricoh DVD+RW/CD/RW 2 months ago. It will write DVD but it will not write CD/RW or CD/R.( Using NERO) I am awaiting word from PC World as to what they are going to do about it. Cheers, Bill

rickf 19:58 07 Feb 03

You haven't the right software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…