Having a strange problem with PCA

birdface 13:39 07 Sep 08

Hi.Just having a little problem with PCA threads. When I go into Helproom Speakers Corner Etc I always press refresh.Then when I go into a thread with maybe 6 replies mine only shows 2 maybe and I then have to refresh the thread to see the rest.Now this is being going on for about a fortnight.Anyone else having the same problem.Or any way of fixing it.Sometimes when I go back to the same thread the previous answers are not there and I have to refresh again.My refresh button is getting a bit overused at the moment.I have ran my security programs and found nothing.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:15 07 Sep 08

Have you cleared your cache?

woodchip 15:45 07 Sep 08

i get that in help room have to press refresh all the time, I think its linked to it looking for cookies, yours may be blocking some add cookies in your browser or Host file

woodchip 15:47 07 Sep 08

I also have to copy text after typing as when pressing Post Response it often just sits there until I press refresh then I have to paste into box and press again

birdface 17:44 07 Sep 08

If it was DNS Cache I have cleared that.I delete temporary files.cookies+history every time I close I/E I have set IE7 Pro to do that.I suppose it could be a cookie problem but not sure.I have opened web page privacy policy and nothing is blocked on there.

birdface 20:26 07 Sep 08

Still getting problems.I have updated my profile and will see if that helps.

birdface 21:20 07 Sep 08

Well that did not help.Have Windows firewall so can't be that.But I have noticed when I do a search for something in google.using the arrows sometime I can't get back out.A double click sometimes helps.But sometime I have to hit the red X to get out.So maybe not just a Pca problem.

birdface 23:55 07 Sep 08

I may have found the problem only time will tell.I use WinPatrol and there was a download on there that I had refused.Enabled it again and so far have not found any problems.So at the moment not looking like a PCA problem like I thought.

birdface 09:07 08 Sep 08

Nope thought that I had cracked it.Back on to another thread this morning with 3 replies but I only picked up 2 and had to hit the refresh button again to get the third reply.As this looks like it is only a problem on my computer I will class this as resolved.no hardship hitting the refresh button all the time just a nuisance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…