Having problems wiyth Skipe.

Cymro. 11:23 AM 08 Jun 11

Have any of you had problems with Skype? I could not get it to work yesterday so I took it off my system and downloaded it again today. But still no joy as I can`t get it to completely download a replacement.

Nontek 11:46 AM 08 Jun 11

You should have waited a bit longer - Skype had a massive problem yesterday, millions of users, me included, were affected, but it did clear itself eventually, by yesterday evening all was well again. Working OK this morning.

Cymro. 16:32 PM 08 Jun 11

Skype is now up and running. I am not sure what the problem was but the version I now have is 53.0.111. So I think Skype have updated to a newer version than the one I had.

Jwbjnwolf 16:54 PM 08 Jun 11

A few weeks ago a lot of Mac users had very annoying problem with Skype, every thime you opened up Skype it was for ever closing unexpecticaly with a error message coming up. after about 3 days I realised millions world world wide hade the same problem. So I went to the Skype site, and they had a new version, so got that and it was perfectly fine then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know