Having problems wiyth Skipe.

Cymro. 11:23 AM 08 Jun 11

Have any of you had problems with Skype? I could not get it to work yesterday so I took it off my system and downloaded it again today. But still no joy as I can`t get it to completely download a replacement.

Nontek 11:46 AM 08 Jun 11

You should have waited a bit longer - Skype had a massive problem yesterday, millions of users, me included, were affected, but it did clear itself eventually, by yesterday evening all was well again. Working OK this morning.

Cymro. 16:32 PM 08 Jun 11

Skype is now up and running. I am not sure what the problem was but the version I now have is 53.0.111. So I think Skype have updated to a newer version than the one I had.

Jwbjnwolf 16:54 PM 08 Jun 11

A few weeks ago a lot of Mac users had very annoying problem with Skype, every thime you opened up Skype it was for ever closing unexpecticaly with a error message coming up. after about 3 days I realised millions world world wide hade the same problem. So I went to the Skype site, and they had a new version, so got that and it was perfectly fine then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off