Having problems with Black and White 2.

Kayla9 18:18 26 Oct 09

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to put this in. I've been playing B&W2 for a while and decided to put it on my new laptop. When installing games I always make sure that my firewall and anti-virus are turned off, well anything that may interfere with the game or installation. After installing the game last night I managed to play it however today I closed everything down as normal and tried to play the game, I received an error asking me to 'uninstall the debugger'

Information on my pc that might help;
Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002)
DirectX 10
(if need more info let me know please)

What should I do?

Thank you!

citadel 19:54 26 Oct 09

try running it in compatability mode, this lets you pick windows xp for the game, when you play it will use xp when ever you play this game so you only need to do it once. it may work as it is an old game. If I remember you right click on game icon, properties, compatability tab and choose xp. if thats wrong just google for answer.

woodchip 20:05 26 Oct 09

Just one Post hear on how to turn it off click here

Kayla9 20:19 26 Oct 09

Ok thanks. I will try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple