having a problem with outlook express 2003

cappac 12:32 08 Oct 05

i can usaully get my mail ok but if the file is rather large 5mb+ outlook times out and will not download the file or mail i have the server timeout set to 10 mins but this does not seem to help all setting usually ok ie(can down load photos ok etc) can someone please help with this

MAJ 12:41 08 Oct 05

I it Outlook or Outlook Express, cappac, they're two different programs. Neither of those programs will "time-out", so does your email provider (who is it?) have a limit on your mail box?

cappac 12:53 08 Oct 05

my mail server is bigpond in australia they have a whopping 20mb limit lol in internet email settings there is a server time out of 10 min
thanks maj

cappac 17:10 19 Mar 06

i am trying to make phone calls from my computer but i dont know wether my modem can do this or if i can get softwear that will do the job my modem is a dynalink 1456vqh-r4 smart pci modem
i am not trying to use internet phonecalls (VOIP)
i just want to be able to make calls thru the computer using outlook and some 3rd party softwear is this posible and if so how do i go about it

thank craig

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…