having a problem with online shopping

lush baby 16:40 08 Feb 04

I can look at the website but when it comes to shopping online I get this message:Can't find server
This page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The web site might be experiencing technical diffculties, or you may need to ajust your browser settings.
I have tried to change my browser settings but it makes no difference. I would really appreciate it if someone could help
thanks

AndyJ 16:43 08 Feb 04

What's the website?

AndyJ 18:28 08 Feb 04

You may need 128-bit encryption (or you have it and it's been corrupted. You don't say what version of IE you're running.

Have a look here click here

or try running a repair on IE click here

Incidentally, please don't respond to threads via email, as other users cannot see what's going on and you may miss out on valuable assistance as a result.

lush baby 20:02 08 Feb 04

I am using internet explorer 6 for windows xp I tried to use the repair tool,but I had a message saying:RUNDLL
Error loading setupwbv.dll
The specified module could not be found.

hope someone can help

VoG II 20:17 08 Feb 04

You can download that missing file if you click here

It goes in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32

lush baby 20:50 08 Feb 04

VoG
I am a bit of a novice when it comes to pc you say "that it goes into C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32."
But how do I get in there?

VoG II 20:55 08 Feb 04

Click on the file name. A box will pop-up - click the "Save" button. A second box will pop-up - in this one click on My Computer in the left pane, then double click Drive C: in the right hand pane, then double click Windows then double click System32 then click the Save button.

VoG II 20:56 08 Feb 04

When I said "Click on the file name." I meant on the website that I posted.

lush baby 21:33 08 Feb 04

Thanks for that VoG but that didn't work.Have you got any more ideas?

VoG II 21:55 08 Feb 04

Do you mean that you still get the error when trying to repair?

Have you tried the alternative repair methods in AndyJ's "click here"?

kizandtango 22:29 08 Feb 04

umm u stil havnt sed wot website ur havin probs on. cud it b ur typing the addres wrong....what website u tryin to buy from?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…