Having Great Difficulty getting my Network Key

Pinkie80 20:54 22 Oct 07

Hello

Can anyone please help, i have recently bought a new lap top and I can not find my Network Key anywhere to be able to connect this to the home network.

I have tried putting in 192.168.0.1 in the brower bar but it asks me for a log on, i have tried putting in admin and password and the password but still no sucess.

Please please please can someone help me with simple instructions of what to do as not the most computer language literate.

I thank you in advance anyone who replies.

Devil Fish 21:16 22 Oct 07

if you cant remember the admin password for your router and you cant remember your network key my advice would be reset the router to factory default and start again

their is usually a reset button somewhere on the unit

if you let us know which router you have someone may be able to advise you on the setup proceedure

Technotiger 21:18 22 Oct 07

Hi, when it asks for log on, try Admin for name, and Admin also for the password - or - admin and admin.

What is laptop make/model?

Fingees 10:04 23 Oct 07

Are you using a wireless network/router?

If you can connect via usb, you should be able to access setup page without passworrd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…