Have you purchased a Lexmark X5150 Recently?

spuds 20:18 06 Oct 03

About 2 months ago, I purchased a Lexmark X5150 4in1 printer. Having ironed out various installation problems via emails and telephone calls to Lexmark, I am still unable to get the fax facility to function.

Question: If you have one of these printers. Have you been able to get the fax facility to work.If so - How.

Lexmark told me to use CD2,but as this is for Macintosh, and I am using Windows XP Pro, which is CD1. Then this information is quite not correct, for me to rectify the problem. Lexmark technical now seem to have gone silent on the matter.

mark e 21:07 06 Oct 03

Just a thought, You may find that the cd is dual format?

spuds 23:28 06 Oct 03

mark e - Tried the disk [CD2] for dual format, but computer just tells me that it is wrong format for Windows,and ceases activation.Regards.

spuds 19:46 08 Oct 03

Looking at the large amount X5150 being sold by PCW, someone must have recently installed one of these printers.???

Lexmark technical are still in silent mode (;o(

spuds 19:37 09 Oct 03

spuds 20:44 10 Oct 03

Finally received an email from Lexmark.They are still advicing that I use the Macintosh CD2 disk?

My computer doesn't reconize this cd. Back to square one?.

I will tick this as resolved!!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…