Take a look at this

click here

anskyber 09:01 10 May 06

No I have not and thats fine by me.

johnnyrocker 09:03 10 May 06

ditto

johnny.

Doire_Bhoy 09:06 10 May 06

I just warning people of whats around the corner.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:08 10 May 06

About time and rightly so.

G

Urbanwarrior 09:11 10 May 06

No, and why should anyone else, bloody pirates, too bad they dont wear eye-patches, microsoft would find them easily then

johnnyrocker 09:12 10 May 06

it is time that 'genuine' users got some benefits from paying for the real thing.

johnny.

Doire_Bhoy 09:23 10 May 06

Someone will find a patch to combat it though. Thas usually the case.

anskyber 09:38 10 May 06

They have, and I know someone who has done it. For me however there are real advantages in having a "proper" copy. (apart from the legality point)

Diodorus Siculus 09:53 10 May 06

[quote]Starting tomorrow, the software giant will permanently flag personal computers that are not running a genuine copy of Windows.[/quote]

Has anyone seen this yet? First I've heard of it and the article was dated April 30th.

sikefula 09:56 10 May 06

it's about time companies like Microsoft start to charge reasonable prices for their software-once it becomes too dear,people are always going to find ways of getting it cheaper or an alternative-sadly this means going the piracy route for some.Same is true with ilegal music downloads,the cost of the cd is way off the mark-there is a theory the whole thing costs less than 50p to make but look at the prices in shops-unbelievable!

Yes I do have the legal copy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…