Have you ever wondered????

MidgetMan 19:41 28 Mar 04

Sitting here as usual reading all the posts titled "help needed" "oh my god" "lost all functions" "cannot connect to the internet" etc, if so many people have so many critical problems how do they mange to connect to this forum to post for help?????? not everyone has 2 comp's so either they have sorted out the problem or the problem is not that critical.

Am I being cynical???

powerless 19:44 28 Mar 04

Very.

TBH1 19:50 28 Mar 04

yep, very very cynical - - -however, if titled "help needed" and nothing else, I'm surprised of any responses at all

Djohn 20:02 28 Mar 04

I think maybe you are a little. Some members use their friends/neighbours PC'S to log in and we have had a few threads running where the poster has said he/she is using a PC from the Library or internet café to connect.

Sometimes they can connect from their own PC's but the problem relates to another application or even to their internet working but not to it's best. j.

PurplePenny 20:03 28 Mar 04

But they probably have access to another one - family, friends or work.

The Spires 20:31 28 Mar 04

A good reason for saving critical info to either disc or printing helpline phone numbers out.

woodchip 20:48 28 Mar 04

Even had them from USA internet cafe

VoG II 20:49 28 Mar 04

And a "libeary" in Hull!

User-312386 21:20 28 Mar 04

To be honest people (as the all the above have said)do have access to more than one computer. ie. friends and family

With regards to TBH1's post, if it says "Help Needed" that is the first thread some members go to as they are very curious like me

BIG ben strikes 10 21:37 28 Mar 04

so what if they post a thread saying they cannot connect to the internet as Djhon says they use there nighboors computer or a freind.isnt it obvious?.and this all for a discussion?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…