//some 3rd party need geo

Have you emailed me?

Forum Editor 00:49 10 Dec 04

I am getting more and more mail from forum members who ask me to resolve their problems on a one to one basis. This started some time ago, but it's become a bit of a problem.

I can't do this for two good reasons:-

1. I just don't have the time.

2. It wouldn't be fair to other forum users.

The whole idea of the forum is that we can all watch the story unfold, and later on other people with the same problem can search the archive for the solution. If I answer questions privately by email the information isn't subsequently available in the archive.

I'll still look forward to hearing from you about anything related to forum activity in general.

end 02:25 10 Dec 04

I might ask;

are they fairly new members who are not aware of how to post questions

are they members who are not getting questions answered as fast as they might wish

or maybe they think that they send the question to you who then posts it on the forum for them;(ie that it all goes through YOU first)

and, I would think that your inbox is getting rather full up with all those questions plus the "normal" traffic ::))

and now I ought to get to bed, having done yet another "taxi service" run for the family:)and work for me in 4 hours" time....yawn ...zzzz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…