Have to sign into PCA all of the time Fix

Govan1x 14:48 26 Sep 15
Answered

I had to sign into PCa using Firefox and I/E11 since the Forum was upgraded and this morning I could not sign in at all a message to the forum editor confirmed it was working for everyone else.

The fix was so easy I could have kicked myself.In Firefox and I/E just make sure delete history on Exit is unticked.

Thought that I would post this in case anyone else was having the same problem.

Govan1x 14:48 26 Sep 15
Answer

Pine Man 15:00 26 Sep 15

Ahhhh. If only it was as easy as that.

I use Safari and History is set not to be deleted but the only site on the whole of the WWW not to remember my log in details is this one!

Govan1x 15:12 26 Sep 15

Must admit it makes a big difference not having to sign in and loosing posts because you never did it right. Not sure why it took me so long to fix it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:54 26 Sep 15

just make sure delete history on Exit is unticked. its deleting the pca cookie

if you use a cleaner like cleaner it will also delete the cookie for the site so you need to make sure your cleaner keeps pca cookie.

Pine Man 18:17 26 Sep 15

No cleaners - nothing like that at all. Everything worked ok until PCA changed their site. No other web sites are affected.

Govan1x 18:38 26 Sep 15

Pine Man

When you sign in do you also tick the box to remember you.

Pine Man 18:46 26 Sep 15

Come on give me a bit of credit;-)

Govan1x 19:29 26 Sep 15

Well If it took me as long to fix mine I was just thinking maybe the is another one of me out there.

rdave13 19:49 26 Sep 15

Pine Man, try Firefox, bit subdued on an Apple, but might work if it's allowed .

bumpkin 20:27 26 Sep 15

Win7, using FF or Chrome I do no not have this issue but other more knowledgable seem to which puzzles me somewhat. Clearly there is something amiss when some get logged out and others don't. We need to seek the common denominator.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced