have now got Office 2003 Pro and need to transfer

Giggle n' Bits 13:42 12 May 06

my documents created in Works Suite which are mainly Works Spreadsheet v8 to open in Office 2003 Pro.

I have the files on the new machine with Office 2003 but they want to look on the web to open them. I was hoping to use Excel to work with these Spreadsheet documents.

Would this be correct;- if I select the programme from a list "Excel" and always open this file with this programme ?

Or is there a official converter tool I need.

Belatucadrus 14:09 12 May 06

Welcome to the wacky world of Microsoft click here while a works spreadsheet converter would be a nice idea, I don't think there is one.

BRYNIT 14:41 12 May 06

You can either open Excel go to file/open and select the file.

Or, go to folder, right click on the file. Select open with/choose program select Excel and put a tick against always use the selected program.

If you click on save it will Always save as a Works spreadsheet file. If you select save as you will then be able to save it as an Excel file but will still have the original works spreadsheet file until you delete it.

beynac 14:56 12 May 06

You have to save it in a "compatible" format in Works first. See click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…