have network card, need drivers!

Mysticnas 18:26 09 Apr 03

hiya people!!!

I need some drivers for my network card. problem.

I lost the CD. but i remember that the drivers were on a CD that had my motherboard drivers on it. it was a Gigabyte motherboard. the network card wasn't integrated before anyone asks.

is there a standard network card driver that i can use? i tried the windows xp wizzard but that keeps coming up with a loopback driver.

the only logo on the device itself is "GTS"

tried that, and couldn't find anything on the net!

Tj_El 18:43 09 Apr 03

how does device manager identify it?

If you are running a network then possibly it will be shown under the LAN 'Properties'...?

Mysticnas 18:55 09 Apr 03

so i took it out restarted and shut down. put the card back in. and it didn't pick up any new hardware... so i went to the new hardware wizzard and started the search manually. but it couldn't find anything!

Mysticnas 18:58 09 Apr 03

when i had the loopback drivers installed.

i did a self ping test and all was fine!

Rayuk 21:18 09 Apr 03

Have you had a look in System Information to see if it tells you what card you have.
If memory is correct GTS cards have been made by dlink in the past.
Accessories/system tools/systeminformation/components/network

Willum 21:51 09 Apr 03

When you manage to identify your Network card, you can probably download the drivers here :
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…