have to keep adjusting text size

gudda96 20:35 09 Dec 06

When I opened PCA today, the text was very small and I had to go to view/text size/ctr increase.

I have to do it once then again, then again to reach desired size and not only that, when I visit next time, I need to do it again.

This is on my laptop which is new so advice welcome please

brundle 00:15 10 Dec 06

You can set the minimum text size in most browsers -
which are you using? Internet Explorer 6/7, Firefox?

gudda96 07:05 10 Dec 06

brundle

I use both but FF is my default and the one I use most

brundle 15:00 10 Dec 06

Firefox; Tools/Options/Content, click Advanced next to Fonts, choose minimum font size.

Stuartli 15:01 10 Dec 06

In Firefox, if you use Ctrl + or Ctrl - you can enlarge or reduce the text size as required in addition to the Options method.

gudda96 17:09 10 Dec 06

Brundle

bang on again, will go offine and check but that looks as though its done the trick, ta again.

Stuartl

Thats the method I was using but I could only c/o and it went bigger, then I had to do it again and so ontill it satisfied me. I dont think you can just press control and keep finger down on +increase can you.

Stuartli 17:34 10 Dec 06

If you keep pressing the + with Control held down (or the -) it will increase or decrease the font size each time until it is the size required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…