Have I got you all stumped?

sheff_pud 01:27 04 Jun 03

Please try to help me with this frustrating problem
After having to reinstal XP on my machine I now find I can't log onto MSN Hotmail, Messenger, (username/password incorrect notice comes up), nor can I log onto my bank after the home screen. When I try to update Windows I get an Active x error message. I've triple checked all my internet settings and even tried re-installing IE 6 all to no avail. Passwords etc all work ok on other pc's. PLEASE HELP.

Patr100 01:35 04 Jun 03

Not necessarily stumped,, maybe just asleep. It's 1.30am in the morning. Why don't you have some patience, wait til tomorrow and stick to your original thread with it's more appropiate title. click here

Qmar 01:47 04 Jun 03

..second Patr100's reply..in meantime try..
..to fix connection corruptions.
(best via google.)

Tom123 01:59 04 Jun 03

can you give me your bank details so i can see if i can access the stuff at my end =) lol jk

sorry, no actual help given hehe

wawadave 07:57 04 Jun 03

goto hot mail sign in and click on truble signing in. and find d/ls and d/l 128 bit encryption and install it even if it says its allready instald.

tamc98 08:25 04 Jun 03

You've probably already done this but check the time and date on your system. I had a similar problem not to long back caused by the date being one day out.
HTH, Tony

billyliv 09:56 04 Jun 03

Hi, You will have cleared out all your temporary internet files and your cookies when you re-installed. (hotmail accounts will not operate without them, it is also possible that your account is out of date). You will have to create another hotmail account. Cheers, Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…