Have I got a Trojan on my System?

Pesala 10:46 28 Jan 04

I scanned with AVG only yesterday, and detected the Mydoom virus, which was banished to the Virus Vault and deleted.

I'm getting a lot of mail returned from various postmasters like this message:

The mail message (file: body.zip) you sent to sam@hindustantimes.com contains a virus. (on vmail)

and this one:

Atencao: pesala@aimwell.org

Um Disallowed attachment type foi encontrado numa mensagem de Email que acabou de ser enviada por voce.
Este scanner de Email a interceptou e impediu a mensagem de chegar no seu destino.

O Disallowed attachment type foi reportado como sendo:

Arquivos .SCR não permitidos devido à política de
segurança.

Por favor contate o suporte do seu provedor com quaisquer duvidas sobre esta politica.

Sua mensagem foi enviada com o seguinte envelope:

REMETENTE: pesala@aimwell.org
DESTINATARIO: camila@yoga.pro.br

... e com o seguinte cabecalho:

Pesala 10:49 28 Jan 04

Yet another update is available for AVG. I just checked virus database 362 dated 27/1/2004. I thought I updated it already yesterday.

M@rk 10:51 28 Jan 04

I had a similar thing yesterday but it stated that it was sent from me. and it wasn't I checked my outbox and I never sent it so i let my ISP know

Chegs ® 10:55 28 Jan 04

click here

I use this as AVG has occasionally missed previous trojans on my puter.

leo49 11:21 28 Jan 04

This virus is spoofing your address - very likely you're in an address book on a PC which HAS got the virus.

M@rk 11:38 28 Jan 04

Just checked pc with the link from Chegs ® all clear

Pesala 11:49 28 Jan 04

It found one virus and 4 infected files already. Mydoom again. I will try House Call when AVG has finished.

Terrahawk 11:52 28 Jan 04

it could be infected incoming email one of the subject lines is failed transmission this may be worth a read click here

Pesala 12:04 28 Jan 04

and cannot be moved. My System Restore is turned off as it never worked properly anyway.

Chegs ® 12:10 28 Jan 04

Write down its name,then boot to safemode,pilot your way to it(or search for it)delete and reboot.The safemode should stop the Unable to remove prob.

Pesala 12:16 28 Jan 04

I tried from Opera, but that completely locked up my PC. House call looks like it will take forever. I will try Safe Mode delete later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…