Have I got enough cover?

tonyx1302 18:34 15 Feb 04

I am getting a bit parnoid with so many viruses(?) and internet spy problems as of late. Can some one please tell me if I have enough ammunition downloaded to fight off any current knowm computer 'bugs'!

I have...McAfee V8
SurfSecret Popup Eliminator V5.10
Traceless 2003
Registry Pro Clean V1.0.0.37
Spyware Blaster V 2.6.1
All are updated regulary and most have been recommended by you helpful people out there. I am running XP on B/B and thankfully touching wood,haven't had any problems as of yet.
Many thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:40 15 Feb 04

You have more than enough. Even if you do get infected it will be double easy to clean and rectify.

G

tonyx1302 19:00 15 Feb 04

Many thanks GANDALF. I can sleep easy tonight,

byfordr 22:40 15 Feb 04

If you want some further ammo for your arsenal you could do far worth than trying these.
(Ad-Aware wipe out spyware) click here (Spybot wipe out spyware) click here (Start page guard to stop home page being changed) click here (google toolbar for popups) click here

Make sure you update after downloading.

HTH

R

spuds 22:45 15 Feb 04

If you are really worried, have a look here for more advice and downloads click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…