Have Freeserve got yet another problem?

Rhuddlan 00:35 02 Apr 04

When my son chooses the option of forgotton password on the freeserve homepage, he enters his e mail address and post code and then an internal error page appears, with loads of, well writing I can't understand basically, this has been happening for weeks now, it's really annoyning, all he wants to do is to create a new password, thanks for any help given, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 00:23 13 Apr 04

hello

Rhuddlan 18:11 13 Apr 04

thanks for that, just one small problem, my son doesn't know his current password, that's why he wants to change it.

GaT7 18:39 13 Apr 04

1. Have a look at the FIRST e-mail Freeserve sent you when you/your son joined. It'll be entitled 'Your AnyTime Freeserve Membership - Please Read!' or something to that effect. It'll contain a password (may not necessarily mean it's the e-mail password you're after though, but worth a try!).

2. Or, if no joy with above, call Freeserve Cutomer Services on 0870 872 0099. Have all the necessary details at hand. You (or your son) will have to answer some security questions so that they'll know you're the legitimate account holder.

Good luck, G

palinka 18:39 13 Apr 04

if he wants to change it because he's forgotten it he'll have to use the "remind me what my password is" feature (can't remember exactly what it's called) which will then give him his old password and he can then get into the "choose a new password" section. I think crx1600's first link takes you to the "remind me of my [current]password" which is what your son needs.

Pidder 18:49 13 Apr 04

Look at click here

Rhuddlan 20:10 13 Apr 04

sorry about the hello, a bit to much to drink last night, i did originally say something else, but i couldn't post it, probably due to the langauge of it, thanks for all the help everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…