Have Creative graphics card but no driver have bee

pokemom 20:05 25 Apr 06

to the site but notin bout de graph card lots on sound cards and on a google it came up with one but then i changed wording and found site but dont seem to do graphic cards ,wondering if theres anybody out there can help me out or direct me to some kind of driver for this : creative labs ,model no. ct6980 and as far as i know was in a hewlet packard and its 32 mb whether thats true i dono ,thanks

flanagan 20:11 25 Apr 06

You'll need to go to click here to download your graphics drivers. The website is pretty straight forward.

pokemom 20:12 25 Apr 06

but isnt that for just nvidia?

Haol 20:13 25 Apr 06

I searched ct6980 in google and the first link that came up was this click here

flanagan 20:17 25 Apr 06

You have a Creative Riva TNT2 M64. Nvidia make the chipset for your card. Just follow the download links for Geforce and TNT. click here

flanagan 20:22 25 Apr 06

Actually the best place would be here for Win XP click here or click here for Win98

pokemom 20:26 25 Apr 06

ah Excellent i sort that out and let you know thanks ,ya see itryed about 5/6 diffrent variations in google ,eh sometimes you just have to know how to use thing s eh ,cheers again

pokemom 21:09 25 Apr 06

and after all that it blue screen ed after boot up then went to safe mode and wouldnt boot up reset it self again and then installed itself with i assume windows drivers and that even says thats a nvidia,so thanks anyway lads ,smoking again ,cheers

flanagan 21:14 25 Apr 06

Try the drivers from click here for XP or click here for win98. These are older and will be compatible with your card. The newer ones won't work as you have a very old graphics card.

pokemom 21:30 25 Apr 06

ok i was going to say it has given me terrible conflicts already and has to boot three times before it finally boots up .so i will try that one above cheers .

pokemom 21:33 25 Apr 06

i was going to say i dloaded that link you put me onto i dloaded the international one 28 mb and it says that there iserror and there are no compatible drivewrs for this card it the link above the same ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…