haspjjdl.vxd file gone walkies

john-232317 13:27 26 Aug 03

Hi folks

win98 stops loading, saying above file is missing an may stop windows or win application working,if you still want to use application please re- install.

Press any key, finishes loading windows, but i cant find the program thats missing the file.

Thanks john

graham√ 13:39 26 Aug 03

Until someone comes up with something concrete, have a wade through this piece about .vxd files click here

Wes Tam ;-) 13:40 26 Aug 03

dadyassa a quote from click here

"It may be possible that the file is part of some software that has been de-installed. When this file (which may still be on your system) attempts to load, there may be DLLs it is dependent on that are no longer on your system"

john-232317 14:07 26 Aug 03

Graham and westam, thanks for your help, i can still load win but just have to hit a key, although in westam link it says it will only load into safemode.

I will have a read through and post back...thanks

john-232317 15:52 26 Aug 03

New manager.....;-)

I think you sussed it, i downloaded a proggie to unlock nokia phones, and uninstalled it, when i put it back in it loaded a HASP driver, whatever that is, so hopefully will be OK now.

I will leave proggie in...;-)

Thanks for the help guys..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…