//some 3rd party need geo

Has this thread been deleted?

Nosmas 14:08 28 Jun 03

Yesterday whilst browsing this forum I came across a post from GroupFC in a thread titled "Punctuation redundant now?" at click here He gave a link to another thread that had a very interesting post from PSF which illustrated the vagaries of the English language. I intended to copy it for the benefit of my grandchildren, but before I could do so my system crashed.

Today I have found the first thread, but when I click on GroupFC's link click here instead of taking me to the thread It takes me to click here Is this a fault on the PCA server or has the thread been deleted and if so why? FE, if you are reading this, please can you provide an answer or take action to enable the thread to be viewed?

mikef. 14:16 28 Jun 03

Nosmas as the FE points out frequently he does not say here why a thread has been pulled, if you wish to ask him, click the contact moderator button.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:08 28 Jun 03

Use the 'contact moderator' button...can't put it any more clearer. However if a thread has been deleted then it really is nothing to do with anyone viewing the forum and I cannot see why there needs to be the almost daily 'where's my/the/a thread gone, guv' types of posts.

G

Forum Editor 16:51 28 Jun 03

Nosmas has taken your advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…