HAS MY NETGEAR EXPIRED

nobbyhigo 08 Mar 11

Hi
i had a wifi signal and it dpopped so i checked with another netbbok and a i touch and nothing The router has not been moved or touched . so then i uplugged reset to default and tried ethernet with two laptops and nothing i can pick up unsecured wifi on both lappys so there is nothing wrong there should the wifi light up along with the power and internet on the router DG834 V4 What else can i do to test it thanks NOBBY

onthelimit 08 Mar 11

It may just be your internet connection is down. Which lights are showing on the router?

nobbyhigo 08 Mar 11

checked with my isp and its fine from there end, they said they have a dropped signal over the last few days but there is no modem showing up at there end

onthelimit 08 Mar 11

So 'Which lights are showing on the router?'?

nobbyhigo 08 Mar 11

upto 10 minutes ago green light was flashing olong with wifi light i have since put the pin in and left it thgere for a minute this time and now i have red and green lights flashing on power button
thanks

nobbyhigo 08 Mar 11

i have just pul;led the power lead and the red and light flashing has changed back to just green light flashing thanks

rdave13 09 Mar 11

Suerly if you set the router back to default then it won't have the name and password to connect to your ISP?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message