has this lloydstsb web page changed?

p;3 11:11 24 May 05

logging on to this site

click here

when I get beyond the log in page to the banking section the web page changes dimensions
as if to be suitable for accessibility ; has anyone else got this problem or is it only me? it is as if it is now for visually impaired people; all the iformation is large , and floating around if you touch any of it; I have yet to phone the help desk, but wonder if it is a fault at my end or what? I have never experienced this before with the log in :((

dagwoood 11:21 24 May 05

p;3, to me it looks the same as it normally does.

Eric10 11:22 24 May 05

Normal to me also.

Lionheart ? 11:26 24 May 05

No problems here. Working as normal.

anchor 12:04 24 May 05

All OK here too.

anchor 12:04 24 May 05

All OK here too.

p;3 22:13 24 May 05

thanks for these; what I had to do was go to view/text size and change to medium; it had been set to largest by the site ; my page was swimming before my eyes and looked like some adverts do on some pages; most annoying and frustrating; after my adjustments all seems well:)

p;3 10:21 30 May 05

just to finish this one off so to speak; if anyone visits the site they will need to adjust the text size as what they will find floats all over the place::((((

p;3 09:38 03 Jun 05

have just revisited this page; the icons still shimmer when I hover over them but the text size is now readable:)

(shame no one has thought to add a few more noughts to my balance--shucks)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…