Has anyone heard of SageWeb?

The Nuclear Boy Scout 23:01 05 Dec 03

Hello all,

I've just redesigned a site for somebody, and he doesn't know his FTP details, which is a problem since he doesn't seem to want to pay me until the website is up. I know that it is being hosted on 'Sageweb', but I can't find any details on the internet (contact details) that will allow me to uncover these FTP details.

Does anyone know who/what Sageweb is, and how I might find out these details, or at least send this guy a link so he ask for the details himself?

Thanks very much for your time.

Oliver

Taran 23:38 05 Dec 03

It could be one of the sites on the Sage UK domain.

Many businesses run mini-websites with addresses along the lines of companyname.sage. co.uk

You can find out more about this here:
click here

At the end of the day your client has to furnish you with the necessary publishing credentials, unless of course you arrange hosting for them in the first instance. Unless they provide these details you obviously cannot upload the finished site, but I can understand how someone might want to see things up and running before paying for them.

T

The Nuclear Boy Scout 00:38 06 Dec 03

I was thinking along similar lines, so thanks for the confirmation of the Sage idea. I've passed the information on to the guy. I think I need to be more assertive - I said that I would be more than happy to send him a zip file with all the information in, then he could upload all the stuff when he receives the information, but he keeps talking his way out of it.

I'll learn the talk one day!

Thanks once again,

Oliver

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…