Has anyone had this error on DVDXCopy Xpress?

wily earthworm 10:00 23 Jul 03

I have recently installed numerous encoding and authoring software (AVE2SVCD, Cinema Craft Encoder, AC3Machine) and now when I try to launch DVDXCopy Xpress I get an error message on screen saying "Program cannot work with SoftICE loaded".

Have have searched all the faq's for any mention of SoftICE but cannot find any mention of it.

Has anyone ever come across this error message?

-pops- 10:14 23 Jul 03

Here's what it is click here

Have you contacted the suppliers of your software that is complaining about it?

Brian

wily earthworm 10:54 23 Jul 03

Interesting. Don't know how that managed to get onto my computer. Wonder how you get rid of it?

-pops- 10:58 23 Jul 03

What's your O/S? If ME or XP, set a restore point, find the little devil and delete.

Or do a backup beforehand and delete after that.

This way, if it's vital to anything you can always revert to an earlier time.

Brian

wily earthworm 15:52 29 Jul 03

I've looked for this Soft ICE application but cannot find anythnig on my computer. Have also uninstalled all the software that I installed prior to this error message being displayed. And I don't have a restore point prior to the problem manifestnig itself either? Humph. Any idea what I can try next?

-pops- 18:25 29 Jul 03

I can only suggest contact the supplier of your DVDXCopy program.

Brian

rickf 23:31 29 Jul 03

Post the prob on click here or get in touch with their support in Europe. I had a different prob from yours and they responded pretty quickly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…