Has anyone got this modems drivers

Nessie 22:50 13 Feb 03

click here

Has anyone out there got the drivers for this modem. If so let me know as I can not get them. Thanks

AndySD 22:59 13 Feb 03
  rev.bem 23:00 13 Feb 03

Nessie

click here

and scroll down till you find AMI-2019

beeuuem 23:00 13 Feb 03

Available from:-

click here

rev.bem 23:01 13 Feb 03

Andy SD
BU**ER TO SLOW!

AndySD 23:04 13 Feb 03

ROTFLMAO

Djohn 23:05 13 Feb 03

Nessie, you already have the correct driver, the one you downloaded the other night!

If I remember, you have saved it to a floppy. It is a zipped driver, and you need to copy it to your desktop, unzip it and then install. J.

Nessie 23:16 13 Feb 03

I have done everything in that thread but getting no where. I have unzipped it to the floppy on pc1 and then taken the floppy and tried to update the driver from the floppy on pc2. I have also saved the zipped file to floppy and then put the zipped file onto desktop then unzipped it to a file and pointed the location when windows looking for a driver to the unzipped file. I don't have a clue what to do know as it always comes up with windows could not find a driver. HELP

Djohn 23:28 13 Feb 03

Make sure you have the correct driver, unzipped on your desktop, then, control panel/system/device manager, and click on disk drives to expand it.

Highlight the floppy drive, choose properties, then new driver.

Click on update driver, then next, then place a little dot in the *Display disk* circle.

Now windows will build a driver base for you, and then ask you to select the place where you have put the driver, in this case it will be the desktop.

Click until the driver is showing in the window and then click on install.

If this does not work then post back and I will see if I can be of further help. J.

Djohn 23:31 13 Feb 03

PS, take your time, don't worry about it, because one of us will get the driver installed for you, it is a little confusing at first but you will manage. Regards. J.

Nessie 23:38 13 Feb 03

Thanks for that Djohn. I have been doing it so far from start up when it finds the new hardware and taking from there. I will try what you said above. It will be in about 4 days as I am away. Will post back then and if it does not work hopefully you will be able to help.I have downloaded the driver for AMI-2019 for win9x as I have win98. Thanks for your help so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…