Has anyone got a Carrera PC

yorks 20:06 28 Apr 05

I am in the process of purchasing a system (around £1000) and have looked at Evesham,CCL,Aries etc. I am interested in a Carrera system. Has anyone got any knowledge - critical or otherwise - to help me make a choice?

Giantsquid 21:10 28 Apr 05

Thats a fair bit of brass in my book what are you after doing with it, many good computers out there for that sort of brass, have you considered a Medion from Aldi ? great spec for the money very hard to beat these machines and they are out on sale now if you are quick,

Depends on what you need the computer to do ? have you already got a printer and a scanner or is that in your budget ?

Technotiger 21:18 28 Apr 05

Hi, judging by this, I think I would steer clear of Carrera>

click here

pavel 23:11 28 Apr 05

I have an excellent machine from this company, bought last year I even got the extended cover BUT they went pear shaped and my cover is all down the river . Wait and see what Watford electronics do with the company, could be a while before they get straightened out.

TrueBlue987 09:13 13 May 05

I won't go into details, which I have posted elsewhere, but don't buy from Watford. I spent £900 on a base unit, faulty on delivery, quoted 5 weeks for an engineer to call, eventually returned to Watford, one problem fixed, other unresolved, asked for refund, no response. STEER CLEAR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…