has anyone got a broadband registration link

moby2go 12:35 26 Jan 03

because i have been to bt.com to register my interest in broadband but it just sends me to the isp's websites and i cant find it on their, in a magazine i saw a url to the form where you register your interest but i cant find it anyware!! any help would be great!! thanx Harry

powerless 12:39 26 Jan 03
  clayton 12:43 26 Jan 03

There are plenty of ADSL providers out there you dont have to use BT click here

moby2go 12:43 26 Jan 03

yeah thats it thanx, also how many ppl need to be signed up for it to be upgraded?

Stuartli 12:49 26 Jan 03

BT is now supposed to be lowering the number of registrations required for each exchange.

I have a pal who was, until recently, a BT exchange manager.

A while back he undertook the upgrading of his exchange and some others to ADSL requirements but, eventually, was ordered to cease by his superiors after much of the work was completed.

The reason, apparently, was that BT, struggling with financial problems, was seeking methods of instant cash flow gratification and saw ADSL as splashing out large sums on technology that would take years to bring a return on the investment...

moby2go 12:54 26 Jan 03

so they are not going to be upgrading many of the lines for ages?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…