has anyone Fujitso siemens Scaleo P computer

TN 15:12 07 Dec 08

I have just suffered a major disaster with my Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo P computer and have re-installed Windows and am re-installing my programmes but when I came to install the Fujitsu Siuemens Inter MediaOne 2 Programmes which control music playing etc. I cannot find my installation Key/Number. Has anyone got this DVD and unlike me, has kept a note of the number, could you please let me have it? Nothing is playing on Windows Media Player so I suppose this programme is vital. All help sincerely appreciated.

eedcam 15:54 07 Dec 08

I have that model but never had a dvd with it only cd's would have thought media player would have been on the disc drivers and utilities windows xp sp2. Have you tried another player to make sure its not just media player

TN 16:03 07 Dec 08

Sorry EEDCAM - my mistake : it is one of the three CD's that come with the computer (Windows recover, Drivers and Utilities and the Inter Video Media One: I seem to be having problems with both Windows Media Player and WinAmp so I assume that the Fujitsu Siemens CD is necessary.

eedcam 18:40 07 Dec 08

Ah must be a variation in models as I dont have that one mines were windvd and nero and M/soft works . I take it you have no Type of player to try if so you could install VLC player its free and will play more than wmm can see if that works would at least eliminate any sound card problems
click here

TN 18:49 07 Dec 08

Success eedcam! That VLC player works so MS can do without my custom again! Many thanks for your time and effort - it is appreciated.

eedcam 19:08 07 Dec 08

Oh good glad you are sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…