Hardware reset DVR H.264 + PCBOX

sebastianscaglione 05:25 30 Aug 14
Answered

Hi, i have the follow problem. I've got the H.264 DVR PCBOX the model is: K-HU4D-A DVR + 4 Cams, and i forget the password. I want to reset the password through hardware reset. I was reading some articles about it, but almost board are different than mine.

Here i post some pictures about my board, in order to somebody help me, which is the chip resistor.

Front pic:

click here pic with exact model of DVR:

click here Pic 1:

click here Pic 2:

click here Pic 3:

click here can´t figure out the chip resistor for reset the password. Please help me. I want to recover the pass and use my DVR, thank you very much.

Rear Board Board Board I

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:40 30 Aug 14

Try 12888

Once in go to utilities, do a system recovery to reset it back to the default password of 123456

sebastianscaglione 08:30 01 Sep 14

Quote [Fruit Bat /\0/]: "Try 12888

Once in go to utilities, do a system recovery to reset it back to the default password of 123456"

Hi, this tip that you told me, doesnt works. I need be able to reset the DVR trough chip resistor or some kind of reset pin, in order to back the fabric restore. Thank you very much.

sebastianscaglione 19:56 11 Sep 14
Answer

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's work. I could reset my DVR password finally!!! HAPPY!!!

I use the codecalculator_2 that i download from click here i follow the instructions and... Bingoo!!.

Thanks dtsname, !!. You are good.

Mission accomplished, bye and regards.

and

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…