Hardware reset DVR H.264 + PCBOX

sebastianscaglione 05:25 30 Aug 14
Answered

Hi, i have the follow problem. I've got the H.264 DVR PCBOX the model is: K-HU4D-A DVR + 4 Cams, and i forget the password. I want to reset the password through hardware reset. I was reading some articles about it, but almost board are different than mine.

Here i post some pictures about my board, in order to somebody help me, which is the chip resistor.

Front pic:

click here pic with exact model of DVR:

click here Pic 1:

click here Pic 2:

click here Pic 3:

click here can´t figure out the chip resistor for reset the password. Please help me. I want to recover the pass and use my DVR, thank you very much.

Rear Board Board Board I

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:40 30 Aug 14

Try 12888

Once in go to utilities, do a system recovery to reset it back to the default password of 123456

sebastianscaglione 08:30 01 Sep 14

Quote [Fruit Bat /\0/]: "Try 12888

Once in go to utilities, do a system recovery to reset it back to the default password of 123456"

Hi, this tip that you told me, doesnt works. I need be able to reset the DVR trough chip resistor or some kind of reset pin, in order to back the fabric restore. Thank you very much.

sebastianscaglione 19:56 11 Sep 14
Answer

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's work. I could reset my DVR password finally!!! HAPPY!!!

I use the codecalculator_2 that i download from click here i follow the instructions and... Bingoo!!.

Thanks dtsname, !!. You are good.

Mission accomplished, bye and regards.

and

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced