SolvaWorld 13:46 11 Apr 04

The above piece of hardware seems to be causing a hardware conflict on my system. I have tried unistalling it on the hardware manager and it just re-installs it self when the computer boots up.I have about 15 listings of the hardware in my hardware manager

Im also getting a Plug and play cnfig error on boot up so I gues this has something to do with it.

I have tried re-installing windows, Taking out the only additional hardware card on my system i.e. graphics card, nothing works. The bios is unchanged too. This problem seems to have just started up for no reason.

I will be grateful for any ideas.

Thanks all.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:52 11 Apr 04

Sounds like onboard griffix conflicting you may need to disable it in the bios befroe putting the other card in,and you may need to uninstall the drivers for it as well.

SolvaWorld 12:47 12 Apr 04

Hi I have checked. apprently on my system the once you put in a video card in the PCI slot it disables the on board automatically. I have no idea how to disable the on board drivers. The PCI Video card has been installed for over a year now and until now no problem. Cant see why it would just flare up.

SolvaWorld 14:04 20 Apr 04

It seems my motherboard is problematic. I've now replaced it. Thanks Guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…