Hardware capacity increased

farook 17:40 26 Apr 05

Following is the message appeared on my computer:
"The total hardware capacity in your system has decreased. This typically does NOT indicate hardware failure.
Contact your help desk if did not personally change your system's hardrive configuration or disable devices in system setup."
Following day same message appeared again with the word "capacity increased"
I use xp pro with sp2.
I had no problems working with all programmes.
Will the above message give problems in future if i do not.I am not good at writing English, I hope you understand my problem.I am also amateaur with computers.I always read this forum to understand more and has me a lot.You guys out there are very good in solving all other problems.

Technotiger 18:16 26 Apr 05

Hi, hardware capacity increase/decrease is I believe usually associated with the graphics/cpu functions, though I must admit I don't really understand it myself, but I have read about it at some time in the past. But I have read hundreds of pc magazines/books and just cannot remember in more detail - getting old y'know. Maybe someone more able than I, will be able to add more.

Cheers.

farook 17:38 29 Apr 05

Tecnotiger
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your help.
Whatever causes this message I hope is not serious. Since I wrote no messages have came up.

Technotiger 18:19 29 Apr 05

Hi, don't worry, if it had been a serious problem, you would have known by now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…