//some 3rd party need geo

Hard to find Music

spuds 18:22 13 Mar 05

I am trying to find music by a singer/songwriter called Robbie Cohn. One of his songs is called I'm Gonna Leave.

Having spent a couple of hours or more checking the www internet, I seem to have drawn a blank,with the usual sources 101cd,cdwow,tesco,borders,amazon etc. So I am now hoping that PCA music lovers can direct me to the right avenue or a good website.

Would add that I seem to get plenty of feedbacks for Marc Cohn,Robert Cohen,Leonard Cohen, Phil Cohen, and believe it or not Robbie Williams!. Robbie Cohn is the person that I am looking for or at least his music.

paddyjack 19:22 13 Mar 05

try here click here I have had a look, but no result on the name (but this is only a database of CDs). As for the song that title occurs a lot.

good luck.

spuds 09:37 14 Mar 05

Thanks for the link paddyjack, some interesting feedback. Recycling for further help.

ROYWIDD 10:19 14 Mar 05

hi spuds,i've searchefd the peer2peer sites i use,all drew a blank on robbie cohn,sorry

pj123 11:43 14 Mar 05

Well, he seems to be real, because here is a picture of him?

click here

and some more: click here

Maybe the owners of these two sites could give you some more info on his music?

wiz-king 13:51 14 Mar 05

Dont know if this is the right one click here but may be worth a try.

Must be B.C.(before cd's)music.

esbe 17:16 14 Mar 05

Hi, try these;

click here

click here

click here

cheers.

spuds 23:15 14 Mar 05

Thanks everyone for your help.The man's very illusive, but his music is just great.Still searching.

Jak_1 00:51 15 Mar 05

Is it the written music or audio ie mp3 that you require?

If it is the audio then try p2p.

Eargasm 22:44 15 Mar 05

It is impossible to find any info on this guy.

What sort of music is it rock, pop etc..... and from what era?

As he is so elusive just wondered where you heard his music in the first place.

Are you sure he isn't a bloke that plays at your local on a saturday night? ;-))

spuds 23:11 15 Mar 05

Thanks again everyone for the responses.

To help solve part of the mystery, I purchased last Saturday a newspaper magazine which had a free cd. Part of the cd contained some bonus tracks, and Robbie Cohn was part of this bonus. I am now trying to get details from the marketing company responsible for the cd, but this is proving a little difficult. Having made further internet inquiries via the UK and the USA/Canada, I am still meeting with many disappointing results. Knowing that the forum has a big following of music fans and down-loaders, I thought that my quest may have been a little more easier.

Eargasm-- If only he did :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…