hard drive query

andybarfoot 10:52 20 Feb 04

i have installed a new 80gb nobr> a class="iAs" style="border-bottom:darkgreen 1px solid;text-decoration:underline;color:darkgreen;background-color:transparent;" href="click here=" target="_blank" oncontextmenu="return false;" onmouseover="kwE(event,1);" onmouseout="kwL(event);" onmousemove="kwM(1);">hard drive /a> /nobr> as a slave (with original 13gb as master).

would it improve the speed of the pc if i made the larger drive the master or boot drive? i dont fully understand all this stuff completely, so if anyone could help it would be great.

also how would i go about making it the main drive if it's worth changing?

cheers

andybarfoot 10:56 20 Feb 04

ignore all the misc text. dont know where that came from.

i have installed a new 80gb hard drive as a slave (with original 13gb as master).

would it improve the speed of the pc if i made the larger drive the master or boot drive? i dont fully understand all this stuff completely, so if anyone could help it would be great.

also how would i go about making it the main drive if it's worth changing?

cheers

Indigo 1 14:47 20 Feb 04

Have a look for hard drive info here click here
hope it helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…