Hand

User-178362 18:40 18 Sep 06

I keep getting the hand that helps you move the page about,I have to do Ctrl Alt Delete, to close. Thank you for any help you may provide.

STREETWORK 18:44 18 Sep 06

Hand? are you looking at a pdf file? 'Adobe'

If the software is freezing then it probaly needs to be reinstalled...

User-178362 19:02 18 Sep 06

I was looking At You Kid:), (your thread) When I clicked on the thread it happened again. Was it because I already had the Forum open? Other times I was looking at my emails i.e Choice Stationery and Serif. I couldn't move the page or click close. It happened a few time yesterday but not sure what I was looking at now.

ed-0 19:56 18 Sep 06

Next time, see if you can take a snapshot of your screen, with the problem on it.

Try pressing the ctrl key with the print screen key. Open MS paint and alt + v. You should then have a snapshot of your screen in paint. click here

Save the image as a jpg. Then upload the image to click here. Post the URL here and we can all see it.;-)

ps if it's visible in paint you can use the tools to hightlight it, like this. click here

De Marcus™ 20:00 18 Sep 06

Unless I'm mistaken a screen shot will not show the mouse cursor, hand or anything.

ed-0 20:19 18 Sep 06

Yes, you're right. It wont.

ade.h 20:28 18 Sep 06

A movie clip made with Windows Media Encoder will show the cursor, although the quality is iffy. I only mention that as an academic point though, as most folk aren't going to know how to use it.

De Marcus™ 20:29 18 Sep 06

This however has the option included (but not on by default) click here

ade.h 20:29 18 Sep 06

Most folk, meaning thread posters in this part of the forum. Not those who help them!

User-178362 20:35 18 Sep 06

I did try, also with the shield that keeps popping up. I have had difficulty getting in to the forum because of the (helping (hand):). Yes the screen is freezing. I did take a picture of that. I have just done CClean, I did it yesterday also.

User-178362 20:56 18 Sep 06

My troubles have gone away since I did my CClean. Would you like me to close and come back another day? If problems recur. I down loaded SnapFiles Thank you everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…