Half size Screen

Citrws 15:54 21 Oct 04

This morning the cat walked across the key board of my lap top and the screen altered dramatically. The size of the available space was reduced to half and the remainder was a black border around the available space. How do I reaturn it to normal size?

TomJerry 16:09 21 Oct 04

right click anywhere on the desktop, select properties and now you got display properties.

Click Setting, then you can change Screen area or resolution from there, slide to 1024x768 (or bigger if you cattop support it), in some laptop, you may need to click advanced setting to get this down.

Now, Get a screensaver with a lot of fishes and wait to see what cat do. Fish screensaver here click here

TomJerry 16:11 21 Oct 04
  Citrws 16:32 21 Oct 04

TomJerry

I forgot to mention that I have tried the standard check on the screen resolution and that it failed. Hence my request for help. As for the screen saver it will probably invite even more attention from kittie than my present one:- a delightful cat.

xania 16:54 21 Oct 04

Perhaps you need click here?

stylehurst 17:09 21 Oct 04

Perhaps to remind the cat that he is lving on borrowed time you should visit this site, use it & make certain the cat is watching.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…