half Life 2 on new pc

jtw 17:02 16 Sep 06

Does anyone know what we do to make HL2 work on our new pc . Just says as it is on our old machine can not use it on new - reg number is being used.

Mavisk 18:04 16 Sep 06

I have HL2 running on my desktop and my laptop,I just log into steam with my same username and password.Obviously two people can't be logged in at the same time. Are you getting the error message when you're trying to install the game, or when you're logging in to steam?

jtw 18:14 16 Sep 06

When we tried to install the game on the new machine it says already on other. Obviuosly the same thing you did on your two machines.

Mavisk 18:23 16 Sep 06

Try looking click here

jtw 18:44 16 Sep 06

May seem wet but how do I get it to start. have found that it is on my steam account under pre-load complete. What do I click to get it to run?

Mavisk 12:22 17 Sep 06

Do you mean how do you get HL2 to start?
If you're still having problems,
I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game again on your new PC making sure you use exactly the same user name and password, as the ones on your old HL2 install, on your old machine.
If you still can't run the game I would contact Steam
support click here*&p_li=&p_topview=1

jtw 16:56 17 Sep 06

Fine now thanks.
Opened another user and all is well.
Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…