Gygabyte Motherboad problem

wetterfugal © 19:53 25 Apr 05

I Built a computer about three years ago using a Gigabyte 7VRXP mother board and when installed there was an animated icon in the systray showing a pair of eyes looking around. left clicking this icon showed the speed and temperature of the case and processor fans.

Last year I had cause to do a total reformat and reinstall and since then the gigabyte icon has not come back. Has anyone any idea?

User-312386 19:55 25 Apr 05

On the MOBO disc are the sensor programmes

wetterfugal © 20:13 25 Apr 05

madboy33©®

I have browsed all the files on the disk and cant find any that will give a clue to the sensors.

Originally it was installed first time automaticly.

User-312386 21:01 25 Apr 05
  wetterfugal © 21:09 25 Apr 05

madboy33©®

I have only recently updated all my drivers and the icon has not been replaced, however I have just e-mailed Gigayte and and I would hope that they have the answer.

Thanks for your assistance. If I get a satisfactory reply I will post it on this thread for infomation.

Regards,

Vic.

Totally-braindead 21:45 25 Apr 05

I have a Gigabyte GA7VAXP and can confirm the eyes you mention are the sensor program which is on the motherboard driver disk. It is not installed by default you have to choose to install it, its under utilities I think it is, on your disk.

wetterfugal © 23:47 25 Apr 05

Totally-braindead

I had another look at the disk and there was item called Tools and from there I accessed a menue of utillities one of which was "Gigabyte Hardware Manager" I installed this and everything is resolved now, thanks again

regards, Vic.

wetterfugal © 23:49 25 Apr 05

Cant get the resolved tick to appear!

wetterfugal © 23:50 25 Apr 05

?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…