GTA

szk2003 14:17 21 Mar 03

right ok, well when i was having fun with windows XP's roll back function my computer decided to freeze up on me then it was just long story, but anyway to fix the problem i had to reinstall windows again and everything works fine apart from gta.the game is playable but it comes up what seems to me is the lowest resolution and all the writing are blockly so i can see all the setting to change the graphic settings. so has any one came across this problem before?

chrishillcoat 14:30 21 Mar 03

Well, have you tried changing the resolution? Try pressing F11.

Also, Rockstar have just made the game available for free download! I can't remember the URL, but search for 'Rockstar Classics.' (It's a 328MB download, so I hope you've got broadband.)

Chris Hillcoat

Smuggler 15:58 21 Mar 03

I think you need a patch its an xp problem and not the game keep looking back and i'll try to find the link for the patch

Smuggler 16:07 21 Mar 03

if you click here and scroll down the page you will see the relevand file to download

szk2003 16:08 21 Mar 03

yeah just got the patch, lovely thanks alot

Smuggler 16:09 21 Mar 03

sorry got to the downloads section and click on the misc. files then scroll down

Pilch.... 17:01 21 Mar 03

to download it for free?

i know there was a thing a while back, but i cant remember what it was called anyone got an idea?

ellas 21:12 21 Mar 03

try here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…