group email address deletion failure

alexcg 23:52 22 Oct 04

I recently deleted an individual from an email group as their address was no longer valid. However since then, when I try to email the group,I receive the following message:

This message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected email address was 'fiona'. subject 'book stall'. Account: 'pop3.ukonline.co.uk'. Protocol: SMTP, Server Response '501 fiona>: "@" or "." expected after "fiona". Port:25, secure (SSL):No, Server Error: 501, Error no. 0x800CCC79

When I look at the group list, fiona's name no longer appears. HOWEVER, when I click on the outgoing message header, right click and look at properties, amongst the list of recipients appears "fiona@".

WORSE to come. Now, every time I send a message to ANYONE, I receive an error message as above. But some of my recipients are receiving messages. I'm completely bemused.
Looking forward to the usual excellent help!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…