Grisoft AVG7 WILL not Install!!

FredM 15:41 06 May 05

I ran into an update problem with AVG7 and so uninstalled it, then re-installed the latest version.

However, the installer tells me that I have a full version already installed and will not execute.

All traces of AVG and Grisoft have been removed from the computer and I cannot see any registry entry.

HELP! Win xp latest, AVG free edition. what do I do??

VoG II 15:47 06 May 05
  VoG II 15:49 06 May 05
  VoG II 19:02 06 May 05

Via e-mail

Hello You pointed me to the Grisoft url. I have already downloaded the latest version as indicatede. However, this will NOT install as it tells me that the older evrswion is still on the computer; which it isn't; or at least I can fine no traces under AVG or grisoft. What' going on? FredM

-----------------------------------------------

Please respond using the add a response box at the bottom of the page. The yellow envelope is for private messages.

The links that I posted were for downloads for install/uninstall problems. Are you saying that they didn't work?

FredM 20:58 06 May 05

Yes, this link does not work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…