A gremlin in my system

vassos 12:09 23 Jul 09

Strange things have happened in recent weeks when I receive photographs in an attachment on my email.
On opening a picture, it is fine but at the bottom are two arrows - one for forward & one for ahead.
If I click on the ahead button, I get a picture belonging to my wife. It is of a group of her school friends (50 years ago) but taken as they are now. It matters not who or where I receive the email attachments, that photograph is now always lurking in there. My wife does not share my email address. I may have sent a copy of the photo to someone on her behalf, I cannot be sure. How is this rather bizarre business happening and more importantly, how can I get it cleared. I would point out that all senders of attachents have no knowledge of that school pic. Anyone any ideas. I have a Yahoo email address which I have directed in my PC to Thunderbird.

lotvic 12:13 23 Jul 09

What program opens up to allow you to view the .jpg attachment?

Wife's picture may(must) be in the same folder.

Have a look on your harddrive to see where instances of that pic are stored. Could even be a copy in your Temp folder as well.

woodchip 12:35 23 Jul 09

Have you tried a System Restore to before the Problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…