greeting card software

Hucky 19:49 21 Dec 05

hi...can u please tell me the best greeting card software i can get...i used to have microsoft picture it on 98 that was perfect!...but now i have xp its all changed...ta

thospot 20:54 21 Dec 05

If you mean buy software as opposed to downloading for free I have used one called "PrintMaster" for 3 years now and found it very good and comprehensive and easy to use. There is several versions of it now like "Gold" and "Platinum" etc. but they were not available when I bought mine. Lots of websites sell them but I have just got this from Google. Sorry, I don't know how to do a 'click here'.....

click here

I have others but this is the best....

thospot 20:55 21 Dec 05

It seems I do know how to do a 'click here'

csqwared 21:05 21 Dec 05

You might also take a look at "Greeting Card Factory", quite easy to use and currently about £20 from PC World. there is a Deluxe version which includes calenders and stuff.

thospot 21:32 21 Dec 05

I also have "Greeting Card Factory Deluxe" and it is certainly a very good programme to use. You can produce very beautiful cards with this one.

Peter 00:02 22 Dec 05

I've used CreataCard Gold (versions 2 & 5) for several years and find it excellent. I think it is up to version 8. Google should be able to find a supplier.

Peter.

daisy2bell 09:22 22 Dec 05

Sorry to hijack this thread, but with
Greeting Card Factory Deluxe"
and
"PrintMaster"

Can you also do christmas cards?
Sorry again to hijack this thread.
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…